Friday, May 6, 2016

A Thanks to My Mother

Under the accusation of being slightly biased, my mom is the most incredible woman I have ever met. Strong, smart, hilarious, beautiful; these are just a few attributes of hers. My mom taught me about making goals and sticking to your guns and never giving up and loving people even when they're hard to love.

Thank you Mom for always being there.

Thank you Mom for doing what was best for me even when it was inconvenient for you.

Thank you Mom for showing me what a good wife looks like.

Thank you Mom for all the chick flicks we've watched together.

Thank you Mom for all the terrific (gluten free) meals you've made and always going out of your way to make them special.

Thank you Mom for being a shoulder I could cry on.

Thank you Mom for trusting and believing in me.

Thank you Mom for all the times you've made me laugh so hard with one of your witticisms.

Thank you Mom for taking me to the mall, even when you hate shopping.

Thank you Mom for always making me feel I could come to you with anything, even when I would never had told it to anyone else.

Thank you Mom for being in the car squealing when I got my first job. 

Thank you Mom for always giving me your moral support.

Thank you Mom for all your encouragement.

Thank you Mom for telling me my blog was good even when it wasn't. :)

Thank you Mom for enabling my coffee addiction.

Thank you Mom for the good memories.

Thank you Mom for all the good memories yet to come.

Happy Mother's Day! I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment