Monday, January 25, 2016

Book Review for “Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000” by Kathleen Kennedy



Although I’m not planning to get married any time soon, what girl alive doesn’t think or dream about her wedding day?  Also, I’m the practical type, which I come by honestly, and the thought spending a huge amount of money for one day doesn’t make sense to me either.  So when I got the chance to review “Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000” by Kathleen Kennedy, I knew this book was an opportunity I didn’t want to miss.



Mind you, you are not going to have a traditionally extravagant affair by following the suggestions in this book.  I really appreciated that the author encourages the bride and groom to decide on what is really important to them first before making any arrangements.  Also, there are lots of really great ideas to make the day special without breaking the bank, from store-bought hors d’oeuvres, how to research and order your dream cake, free/cheap decorations, invitation ideas, a few recipes and menus, just to name a few.

The only thing that was missing from this book were pictures. 



This is a great book for not only weddings, but for those that might be having a vow renewal or just throwing a big, fun party.  Thanks to Blogging for Books for letting me have and review this book just for my honest opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment