Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hello, My Friends! And How Are You?

Hey, its me! Dolly, the sporadic blogger. Yes, I'm sorry that I have failed to post anything interesting in quite some time. I will now be a recluse and lock myself in my room, and totally beat myself up for being a blogging failure.

I have spent the last couple of days attempting to come up with something even remotely interesting to type for you all, and I am quite pleased to announce that I have come up with absolutely nothing. At least nothing you would want to read about. I could go on for absolute hours yakking about corgis or Audrey Hepburn, but I figure that is mostly just me who's nuts about that stuff.... BUT DO YOU LIKE CORGIS?!?!?!

Oh, I got it! My new favorite book of the Bible is Ecclesiastes. Much like Proverbs in the thought that wisdom trumps all, is it chocked full of interesting little phrases like:

 "Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just dreaming about nice things is meaningless-- like chasing wind." 
Ecc. 6:9 

I have really come to love Ecclesiastes because I enjoy hearing what Solomon has to say. He also uses the metaphor "like chasing wind" a lot in his books. Interested/ fun factoid. Anywho, I must be running along now so I can starting working on my algebra. :)

Have a fantastical day today, and whatever you do, DON'T CHASE WIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment